Dane Buy Local staff continues to support our members during the Coronavirus outbreak, however, we are doing so from our homes. If you need to reach us, contact Colin at email@example.com or 608-712-3440.
Thank you for understanding our desire to keep everyone healthy.
Don't Miss Our Weekly Webinars & Business Collaborations!
Join other businesses for a webinar EVERY MONDAY at 10 am CT.
On Monday's Small Business Webinar, review information from the Lt. Governor's Conference on Small Business, including steps we can take now to move forward together through this pandemic.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 3619 3869
Phone: 312 626 6799
Shop Online & Support Local Businesses & Our Economy
Featuring Dane Buy Local members with online purchasing opportunities.
We need a jpg file of your logo to place next to your description, so customers easily recognize your business. Send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great way to build your business this holiday season! Dane Buy Local will continue to support and promote you to help re-build our local economy.
Sign up to be featured!
Dane County Holiday Passport 2020 - Nov. 9-29, 2020
Dane County Holiday Passport 2020 promotion, a collaboration between Dane Buy Local and the chambers of commerce throughout the county, have come together to help drive holiday sales for local businesses this holiday season.
Dane County Holiday Passport 2020 kicks off the holiday shopping season by rewarding new and returning customers for buying local from Nov. 9–29, 2020.
Customers get into drawings for free prizes:
• Download … a passport
• Purchase … a minimum of $25 at any participating local business listed in the passport.
• Write … customer name on the receipt and take a picture of it to email the entry for multiple drawings of more than $1,500 in prizes donated by local businesses. There are many opportunities to win!
• Submit … up to 10 entries per customer into the prize drawing.
Online Holiday Auction December 3-9, 2020
Donations accepted through November 25
Held Dec. 3-9; Donations requested; Earlybird Nov. 10; Last call deadline is Nov 11-25
Contact Lauri Lee at email@example.com
The Dane Buy Local Holiday 2020 Online Auction is being held Dec. 3–9 to provide a boost to holiday sales. The online auction is a fun, easy and effective way to encourage holiday gift giving that draws customers to your door or e-commerce on your website.
It’s simple to participate in the online auction:
• Gift certificates or gift cards are preferred, in any amount from $20 to $1,000. If you don’t have a gift certificate for your business, one can be created for you. Merchandise donations are also accepted.
• Donors from previous auctions and new members are asked to contact Lauri Lee on/before the Tuesday, Nov. 10 early bird deadline. This will allow time to process new participants during the Nov. 11-25 “Last Call Deadline”.
Auction Details Needed:
• Quantity and value of gift cards/certificates (or merchandise) is needed. If it is a gift basket, please list each item in the basket.
• Provide business name, contact name, email, phone number and the website.
• Description for the auction site (What do you sell?). Be sure to include special conditions and expiration dates (if applicable). I.e., black out dates, etc.
• Mail gift certificates to arrive at Dane Buy Local on/before Tuesday, Nov. 10. Please mail to the Dane Buy Local office at 2801 International Lane, Suite 110, Madison WI 53704. If donating merchandise that needs dropped off, please make special arrangements with Lauri. Due to COVID, the Dane Buy Local office is closed, but staff and volunteers are working remotely on the behalf of local businesses. The building is open and gift certificates can be slipped under the door for us to retrieve for contactless delivery.
• Help drive customers to the auction site New! An auction promo piece that can be posted at businesses to invite your customers, emailed to you customer list, or posted to your website to help drive traffic to the auction site.
Dane County Small Business Pandemic Support Grant Program
Applications are now closed.
Please contact Colin Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Dane County Small Business Pandemic Support Grant Program, administered by Dane Buy Local, is available for small businesses experiencing financial difficulties as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Is the business located in Dane County?
Is this a legitimate business?
Is the applicant a business owned by a person of color or woman-owned?
Is the business vital to the community?
Could their need be filled from some other source? (EIDL, PPP, Unemployment Comp, etc).
Was the business healthy and stable prior to pandemic?