March Member Breakfast
Time & Location
About The Event
Grab breakfast and join us for a two-part member event!!
Featuring Heather Kennedy, Executive and Leadership Coach - Beyond the Pandemic: From Surviving to Thriving
About a year ago, business as usual became business unusual - fast. Throughout the year, businesses responded with creativity, grit, and hustle to survive. Now we can begin to see life and our businesses return to something more like the "normal" we used to know. Should it?
Join Heather Kennedy in March for our Member Breakfast and in April for our Lunch-n-Learn as we think beyond the pandemic.
During the March Member Breakfast:
- Shfiting to a growth mindset
- Taking stock of current assets and opportunities
- Brainstorming "assignment" for the April Lunch-n-Learn
During the April Lunch-n-Learn follow-up:
- Recap of March key takeaways (in case you missed it)
- Building on successes and mapping the future: we'll need a couple of brave members to share ideas from the March assignment for the larger group to advance
- Keeping the momentum: establishing a peer group to continue growing your business and ideas
For more info on her presentation, check out this video from Heather!
Heather Kennedy, MA, SHRM-SCP Biography:
Heather has over 25-years of experience in organizational dynamics, leadership, and change. Twice owner of her own consulting firm, she leads with the drive, creativity, and business acumen of an entrepreneur. Heather's background includes coaching and leadership experience, as well as a Master's degree in Organizational Psychology and Executive Coaching, giving her organizational savvy and an understanding of the challenges that leaders confront.
Heather brings experience from for-profit, non-profit, publicly traded, privately held, family-owned, and public sector businesses. She has worked in a variety of industries including aerospace engineering, supply chain management, agribusiness, retail, healthcare, health insurance, property and casualty insurance, call center, finance, employee services, public higher education, and non-profit service organizations.
Bring your pet to the next Dane Buy Local Breakfast!
Join us on ZOOM with a photo of your pet. You may win a $25 gift certificate from the Dane County Humane Society Thrift Store. Simply post a photo of your pet in the background of ZOOM. During the breakfast, you can vote for your favorites. We will announce the winner at the end of the breakfast.
How to create a virtual background for Zoom
- Select the picture of the virtual background that you want and save to your pictures on your computer
- Open up your Zoom account and start a meeting for yourself
- During your Zoom Meeting look to the bottom left of your screen and locate the up arrow next to the camera that says stop video
- Click on this up arrow and select "Choose Virtual Background"
- A box will pop up and to the top right side of the box you will see a plus sign + - click on this and select Add Image
- This will bring you to your computer files where you can go to the location of your picture, select it and click open.
- This picture is now added as one of your Virtual Background settings.
*Be sure to RSVP here to be included in our drawing.